Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sunbury Sky

Often times photography is all about being in the right place at the right time.

Today I was on my way to see a client over near Sunbury, Ohio when the sun broke through and revealed an awesome looking snowstorm on the move.  I kept wondering how I was going to get a decent photo of it and realized I was going to have to get off the main road. I hung a right and there to my left were these stark trees against some really cool clouds.

Several photos taken.  One for you to view.  Today is complete.  I didn't even have to get out of the car!


01-12-11

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is one awesome sky! I couldn't agree with you more about being at the right place at the right time. I have taken COUNTLESS photos from the comfort of my own car! lol

    ReplyDelete