Friday, January 28, 2011

Purple Skies at Alum

Been a rough day. I think I have a sinus infection. As such, not feeling creative at all.  So, on my way home I was wondering what photo I'd have to try and think up for today's posting.  And then I seen the sunset.  Yep. ANOTHER sunset.  But this sunset was awesome. It had a huge red ball of a sun with just a faint wisp of a cloud zig-zagging through it.

"Cool!" I thought.  It was only 4 minutes to the entrance of Alum Creek State Park where I could pull into and take a few photos of this beautiful, setting sun in all her glory.

Do you see it?  No?  I seen it. I seen it quickly get eaten up by clouds as I pulled over and got out of the car.  So, this is what I have for today.  That's all they is and they is no mo'.


01-28-11

No comments:

Post a Comment