Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eargasm

Today's assignment on the other daily photo project that I am involved with is called "Daily Routines". Can you make a daily routine an interesting piece of art, something to look at, ponder, wonder, study and question? I think so. Art, regardless the medium used, is much more than pretty landscapes, flowers and birds. "Art" is simply the result of one's own effort and truly is subjective.

"Eargasm"; the tensing, squinting, feel good hurt that one gets as a Q-Tip probes and twists into the ear. Kind of an "Ahhhhhh" thing.



07-13-11

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I have been having eargasms for years and so has my co-workers. Ours are much better than your's ever could be. We work in a manufacturing plant and have to wear earplugs. Sometimes the plugs can make your ears itch really bad all of a sudden. We also have to wear gloves. Well when the itch starts it seems you can never get your gloves off fast enough. When you get your gloves off and yank the plugs from your ears and finally get to stick your finger in and scratch ahhh, yes, yes, OOOhhhh, Now that my friend is a REAL EARGASM. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Yep you've got me beat! But... a picture is worth a thousand words, Cindi. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I mean by that is.... I'd love to see a photo from you of you gals having an Eargasm! LOL

    ReplyDelete