Tuesday, March 29, 2011

REVD

I've been cleaning out the back room and found a very small stack of a magazine Barbara and I published back in 2008. It was called REVD - "Riders Enjoying Victory Daily". We ran out of money so had to halt the publication but the three copies that we did get to press and distributed are filled with personal testimonies from bikers all over the United States.  I have a few of each issue if anyone would want some.

It was a very sad day for me when I couldn't get Issue 4 printed and mailed.  The realization that the end of this small ministry was at hand had a dramatic impact on me.  I still grieve over it's demise. 



03-29-11

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bud, you are full of surprises! So sad that you couldn't keep it up... maybe someday it will return?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ang. Years and years ago I did another one with a buddy that lasted 3 years. It was called "Full Throttle With Christ". With REVD, it was 2008 moving into 2009 when the economy tanked and I lost a lot of financial supporters. Expenses were more than we could afford going it alone. Do ya think your hubby would want one of each?

    ReplyDelete